Music Education at UGA
Tapping the potential of the next generation of music educators from all over the United States and the globe.
Our mission? To equip a generation of exceptional and compassionate music educators through well-rounded training in music performance, pedagogy, and research. Experience intensive, hands-on instruction from world-class faculty at the Hugh Hodgson School of Music when you enroll in one of our 5 music education degree and certification programs. In addition to performing and collaborating with UGA's award-winning music ensembles, you will gain valuable firsthand teaching experience through diverse educational and community outreach programs.
- Rebecca Atkins, Vocal Music Education
- Alison Farley, Assistant Professor
- Roy Legette, Area Chair, Elementary Music Education
- Mary Leglar
- Johanna Royo, Program Coordinator, Vocal Music Education
- Clinton Taylor, Director of Summer Music Camps
- Brian Wesolowski, Assistant Professor
Non-Degree Programs and Workshops